I bake sourdough bread using organic stoneground flour from Stoate & Sons in Dorset. All other ingredients are organic and sourced locally whenever feasible. Many of the herbs I use I grow myself on my balcony.
- Polar Bear: white wheat sourdough; £3
- Brown Bear: wholemeal wheat sourdough; £3
- Grizzly Bear: 100% rye sourdough (light or dark); £3
- Panda Bear: white wheat sourdough with walnuts; £3.50
- Pimlico Bear: wheat and rye sourdough with whole rye; £3.50
- Fozzie Bear: wheat loaf with an abundance of seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, linseed, sesame, poppy); £3.50
- Bear Surprise: a different type loaf each week that is not on the above list (e.g. potatoe and rosemary bread, chocolate bread, fruit loaf, bread with dried tomatoes and wild garlic, feta and thyme bread, beer bread, herbs and cheese, chilli and feta, millet flour, apples, yoghurt …); £3.50
- Party Bears: a selection of mini buns, pretzels and bread sticks ideal for receptions and parties. Please contact me for more details.
How to order
** I am currently not taking any orders. Please visit again soon. **
If you would like to place an order, or would like to know more about my products, please send me a message via the contact page. I deliver locally (Pimlico) or further within SW1, as long as it is in walking distance.